The International Fuel Tax Agreement (or IFTA) is an agreement by and among the 48 continental United States and the 10 Canadian provinces to simplify the reporting of fuel use by motor carriers that operate in more than one jurisdiction. Use this section of the Knowledge Base to learn more about IFTA 2.0.
- Getting Started
- Omnitracs Tax Manager is designed to be the fastest, easiest, and most accurate IFTA and mileage tax solution that maximizes tax deductions through machine learning and reconciliation. This Learning Path will walk you through the main screens of Tax Manager
- Training Videos
- This page contains training videos that demonstrate the major features included in Omnitracs Tax Manager. For more information about Omnitracs Tax Manager, see the Release Notes, or the User Guide.
- Tax Manager User Guide
- The International Fuel Tax Agreement (or IFTA) is a tax collection agreement by and among the 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 continental United States to simplify the reporting of fuel use by motor carriers that operate in more than one jurisdiction. Omnitracs One is designed to make the reporting of IFTA tax information seamless to your local jurisdiction.
- Omnitracs Tax Manager Release Notes
- View the latest and archived Release Notes for Omnitracs Tax Manager.