The vehicle screen displays a list of vehicles in your fleet, along with whether the vehicle is IFTA reportable. As well, any labels assigned to the vehicle. For most customers the Vehicle ID will be auto created. If your vehicles are NOT auto created you will need to add your vehicles. Follow the steps below for both options.
1. Click on the VEHICLES tab from the main menu banner.
2. The Vehicles page will open.
a. If Vehicle IDs DO NOT exist: Click on the Create button. OR
b. If Vehicle IDs exist on the list: Click on the Vehicle ID.
3. Enter/Complete the vehicle information in this form. The required fields for accurate Tax Calculation are shown in the red boxes below.
- IFTA Reportable
- Vehicle Type
- Number of Truck Tractor Axles
- Unladen Gross Vehicle Weight
- Registered Laden Gross Vehicle Weight
- Fuel Type
- Number of Combined Axles
- NY Hut Permit#
- IFTA Decal 1 & 2
4. When done, click SAVE.
Complete these steps until all your vehicles are created.