Use the Analysis tab to run queries on Hours of Service (HOS) data. Query results provide information you can use to assess driver performance. For each query you must select a depot (or select all depots) and specify a timeframe to run the analysis. Results have links to drill down to view just one depot or to a specific driver's data. Further drill down shows you the results in the driver's log. Click column headings to sort table data. Click the Microsoft Excel icon to export the results.
Click a title below for a detailed description of the query.
- Driver Violations: drivers with 11, 14, 60/70 hour, and rest break violations with drill down to view violation events in the driver's log
- Personal Conveyance: a view of personal conveyance events greater than 60 minutes
- Unassigned Driving: analysis of historical unassigned driving events by depot and driver
- Sensor Failures: drivers with sensor failures on their logs including GPS position, odometer, communication, and speedometer readings
- Passenger Rule: team drivers who claim to be off-duty while the active driver is driving (off-moving events), and the number of these events that were in a passenger rule violation
- Daily Reset: drivers with 11 or 14 hour rules violations including if they had a daily reset in the last 24 hours
- Duty Cycle Reset: drivers with 60/70 hour rule violations including if they had a duty cycle reset in the last 8 days
- Critical Violations: drivers with 11, 14, and 60/70 hour rule violations greater than 60 minutes and less than 180 minutes
- Egregious Violations: drivers with 11, 14, and 60/70 hour rule violations greater than 180 minutes
- Driver Summary: total violations and exceptions by depot, with drill down to view details at the driver level
- Summary/Dashboard: totals for each type of violation or exception by depot, with drill down to view details at the driver level