The Driver Violations query displays drivers with 11, 14, 60/70 hour or rest break rule violation events for the selected depot and date range.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Start date / End date
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to 6 months prior to today. Click the calendar icon to open a pop-up calendar and select a date, then click Go.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. If you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Summary Table
Column Description Depot The depot name Drivers The total number of drivers in the depot with at least one violation for the selected date range. Total Logs A log represents one driver day including all recorded driver activities from midnight to midnight. Total Logs includes off-duty log days, but does not include driver logs with no activity beyond 30 days.
Total Logs is the total number of logs for all active drivers in the depot for the selected date range. For example, if there are 10 drivers in the depot and the date range is 30 days, 10 X 30 = 300 logs.
Note: Newly created drivers are assigned a log start date that is 14 days prior to the date of creation in Hours of Service. If you select a date range that includes any of this time, a new driver may show log days up to 14 days prior to his create date in HOS.
% Logs in Vio. The percent of Total Logs that had at least one violation during the selected date range. This is calculated by dividing the depot's Total Logs by the number of logs from all drivers in that depot with at least one violation.
Note: This calculation does not use the Total count of all driver violations. For example, if a driver has two types of driver violations on the same day, the count for the day in this calculation is one log violation.Follow these steps to help you understand the calculation:
- In the Summary Table, click the depot's total violations.
- Click the Total number of driver violations for a driver.
- Under Event Time, count the number of days with a violation. If there is more than one violation on the same day, count that as one day.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all drivers in the depot.
- Add together the number of days with at least one violation across all of the drivers.
- Divide that number of days by the depot's Total logs from the Summary Table.
Driving -11hrs The total number of 11-hour violation events for all active drivers in the depot for the selected date range. Duty-14hrs The total number of 14-hour violation events for all active drivers in the depot for the selected date range. 60/70 The total number of 60/70 hour violation events for all active drivers in the depot for the selected date range. RestBreak The total number of rest break violation events for all active drivers in the depot for the selected date range. Total The total number of combined violation events (Driving-11hrs, Duty-14hrs, 60/70, and Rest Break rule) for all drivers in the depot for the selected date range. TOTAL Totals across all listed depots
Click to export this data to Microsoft Excel.
Click a depot name or the total number of driver violations to view detailed information by driver for that depot.