Run the Driver Summary Query
Run a query to see the total violations and exceptions for the selected depot and date range.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Driver Summary.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name or the count in the Crit/Egr Violations column to view violation events by driver for that depot.
A table listing drivers at the depot you selected appears.
- Click a violation count to view event detail by driver and violation type at that depot.
The List of Violations table appears.
- You can:
- Click a driver name to see all of the driver's violations. Click the name of the violation to see just that type of violation for the driver.
- Click the event time to see the violation as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Driver Summary: Depot Analysis
Driver Summary: List of Violations
Driver Summary: Driver Log