Define Electric Odometer Settings
Define electronic odometer settings as follows:
- On the Vehicle Administration page, select the depot to which the vehicle's assigned on the Depot dropdown list.
- Select the Vehicle from the dropdown list .
- Click Electronic Odometer Configuration.
- Under Send Odometer Configuration, select the Sensor type: either J1708 or Axle. If you select J1708, skip to step six. If you select Axle, go to the next step.
- Specify the RPM calibration value (revolutions per minute), from 1 to 255. Also specify the Speed calibration value (pulses per mile).
- Click .
Note: When a message is received from a vehicle that is not defined in the database, the system will automatically create a new entry for that vehicle. When doing so, the system can only fill-in the fields that it knows (those included in the message). These new vehicles are assigned to the default depot for that customer.