The Administration tab provides access to the following Administration pages:
- Web Service User create and maintain web service users
- Carrier create and maintain all carriers
- Depot create and maintain all depots
- Driver create and maintain all drivers
- Vehicle create and maintain all vehicles
- Group create and maintain all driver and vehicle groups
- Intrastate Rules change the rule set for intrastate drivers
- HOS Setup define and modify HOS system settings
- Office maintain the fleet home office address
- Hours of Service (Driver) give driver access to a web browser where they can check in, check out, and view, print, and save HOS logs
- Email Alerts setup and maintain email alerts
- Password change your password (using the Services Portal preferences menu)
- ERODS (Request) send a driver's eRODS to en email address or by web services to an inspection officer
- ERODS (Status) see the status of historical eRODS requests for the past seven (7) days
Details for HOS Administrative Tasks
Refer to the Hours of Service System Administrator's Guide.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.