Use Carrier Administration to create or modify carriers. Carriers are assigned to drivers.
Note: If your drivers select a carrier in the HOS application on the mobile unit, you must create at least two carriers. After you assign a carrier to a driver, you can no longer assign "No Carrier" to that driver. It is recommended that you create your company as a carrier.
The red arrow indicates a required field. Spaces are not allowed at the beginning or end of any entry.
- US DOT #
- The DOT number assigned to your company by the FMCSA.
- Select the carrier to view in the drop-down list. To add a new carrier, select New Carrier.
- Carrier name
- The name of the carrier. The carrier name must be at least four characters long and use numbers, letters, periods, and hyphens, but no other special characters.
- Street, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal
- The complete address of the carrier. Standard punctuation is allowed.
- Misc Info
- Type additional information about this location for your reference. Maximum is 50 characters.