Assign Intrastate Rules
Drivers are assigned to US/USDOT rules by default. Follow these steps to assign Intrastate rules to a driver :
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select Intrastate Rules.
- From the Depot or Group drop-down list, select the depot or group to which the driver is assigned.
This filters the list of available drivers.
- From the Rule Set drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Select a driver from the Available drivers and their current rule set field.
Hold down the CTRL key to select multiple drivers. The current rule set assigned to each driver displays after the driver name.
- Click the Add button to apply the rule to the selected driver(s).
- Click the Save button.
- To remove state rules and return drivers to the default US rule set, select the driver or driver(s) in Drivers selected for the rule set and click the Remove button, then click the Save button.