Users with the User Administration right can change their own password.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Password.
- Click Preferences in the upper right, under Administration.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Re-type your new password in the Retype new Password field.
- Passwords must be between eight and thirty-five alphanumeric characters. .
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Passwords must contain at least one of each: a number, an upper case letter, and a lower case letter.
- Passwords can use special characters and punctuation mark; however, quotation marks or brackets cannot be used as the first or last character.
- There can be no spaces at the beginning or end of a password, but spaces are allowed between characters.
- Click Save.
To change a password for another user:
- Click the Administration tab and click User.
- Select a user from the drop-down list.
- Type a password in the Password field, and type it again in the Confirm field.
- Click the Save button.