Define electronic odometer settings as follows:
- On the Vehicle Administration page, select the depot to which the vehicle's assigned on the Depot dropdown list.
- Select the Vehicle from the dropdown list .
- Click Electronic Odometer Configuration.
- Under Send Odometer Configuration, select the Sensor type: either J1708 or Axle. If you select J1708, skip to step six. If you select Axle, go to the next step.
- Specify the RPM calibration value (revolutions per minute), from 1 to 255. Also specify the Speed calibration value (pulses per mile).
- Click .
Note: When a message is received from a vehicle that is not defined in the database, the system will automatically create a new entry for that vehicle. When doing so, the system can only fill-in the fields that it knows (those included in the message). These new vehicles are assigned to the default depot for that customer.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.