View Fuel Efficiency Query
The Fuel Efficiency query is run for a driver, vehicle, or group and can be used to:
- Identify critical fuel efficiency issues
- Quantify the financial impact of fuel efficiency
Note: If you do not receive data by driver (drivers log in), use vehicles and vehicle groups to show data.
- Click Queries, then click Fuel Efficiency.
- Click the link for included entities and click the driver, vehicle, or group to query.
- The information below your name on the right tells you which assets you are working with based on global group membership. At least one selected, authorized asset must be in a group for it to appear.
- Click the time frame link and select the days or date range to query.
- Type the fuel cost to use.
- Click Search.
- Click to generate a PDF of the results.
A message window tells you the request was successful or to wait for a pending report to finish and try again. Click Reports on the top, right to view completed reports.
The left table shows, week-by-week (month-by-month, year-by-year), the MPG (KPG, KPL, MPIG, L/100KM), distance and financial impact based on the fuel efficiency target. The graph on the right plots target vs. actual fuel efficiency, with the top and bottom five performers listed below.
Incorrect or incomplete data is automatically omitted in calculations. Click here to learn more about omitted data.