The Driver query is run for a single driver or vehicle and can be used to:
- Coach drivers by providing a driver "report card"
- Quantify the financial impact of driver behavior
- Support driver reward programs
Note: If you do not receive data by driver (drivers log in), use vehicles to show data.
- Click Queries.
- Click Select and click the driver or vehicle to query.
- Note: The information below your name on the right tells you which assets you are working with based on global group membership.
- Click the time frame link and select the days or date range to query.
- Type the fuel cost to use.
- Click Search.
- Click PDF Report to generate a PDF of the results.
- A message window tells you the request was successful or to wait for a pending report to finish and try again. Click Reports on the top, right to view completed reports.
- You see metrics for the vehicle or driver compared to the fleet average and the vehicle lifetime (based on your data retention period). The fuel cost entered is used to show the cost or savings for the behavior during the specified time.
Incorrect or incomplete data is automatically omitted in calculations. Click here to learn more about omitted data.