The Trip Details report shows every recorded position of a vehicle, so that in the event of an audit you can provide a bread crumb trail to display where the vehicle traveled through during a selected period of time. The report includes the vehicle ID, the date and time when the Telematics device logged the position of the vehicle, the latitude, longitude, and a description of the vehicle's position, the jurisdiction the vehicle was in at the time and the odometer reading.
Running the Report
- Click Reports. The Standard Reports list opens.
- Click Trip Details report. The report opens.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Filters panel.
- Select the date range for the report.
- Enter the ID of the vehicle you want to include in the report.
- Click [Generate]. The report appears on the screen.
- To export the report, click [Export CSV] or [Export PDF].
The table below provides the path to the report and shows the reporting period.
|Report Location||Reports > Trip Details Report|
|Maximum Reporting Period||92 days|
|Vehicle ID||The ID of the vehicle.|
|Date/Time||The date and time the position was logged by the Telematics device.|
|Latitude||The latitude the vehicle was at.|
|Longitude||The longitude the vehicle was at.|
|Position||A description of the vehicle's position, such as 25 miles W of Towson.|
|Jurisdiction||The state/province the position is in.|
|Odometer||The vehicle's odometer reading when the position was taken.|