Vehicles with Pending, Opened, or Unopened Status for Delivery
The Vehicles with Pending Status for Delivery page shows the vehicles assigned to this delivery with the pending, opened, or unopened status.
- Vehicle ID
- Your company's commonly-used identifier for the vehicle, such as the truck number. You specify the Vehicle ID when you set up the truck in QTRACS.
- Vehicle UA
- The serial number of the Omnitracs mobile unit on the vehicle. UA stands for Unit Address.
- Reason (Reason code, Error code)
- The reason the delivery has the indicated status, such as failed, pending, and so forth. The most common reason codes are:
- 004, 005, and 007: The delivery is still in process.
- 100: The unit is not able to display this type of content. For example, this code appears if you attempt to send a video to an MCP100 because the MCP100 does not support videos.
- 101: The unit has already received this content.
If other reason codes appear, try re-sending the content. If it continues to fail, contact Omnitracs technical support.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.