Vehicles with Failed Status for Delivery
The Vehicles with Failed Status for Delivery page shows the vehicles assigned to this delivery for which delivery was attempted but failed.
- Vehicle ID
- Your company's commonly-used identifier for the vehicle, such as the truck number. You specify the Vehicle ID when you set up the truck in QTRACS.
- Vehicle UA
- The serial number of the Omnitracs mobile unit on the vehicle. UA stands for Unit Address.
- Reason (Reason code, Error code)
- The reason the delivery has the indicated status, such as failed, pending, and so forth. The most common reason codes are:
- 004, 005, and 007: The delivery is still in process.
- 100: The unit is not able to display this type of content. For example, this code appears if you attempt to send a video to an MCP100 because the MCP100 does not support videos.
- 101: The unit has already received this content.
If other reason codes appear, try re-sending the content. If it continues to fail, contact Omnitracs technical support.