Assign Vehicles to an Existing Group
- If necessary, click the Settings / Groups tab to display the Settings / Groups page.
- Select the row for the group to which you want to add vehicles. In the Actions column for that row, click the pencil icon.
- In the Edit Group Popup, click Vehicle(s): Edit.
- Type the first few characters of either the Vehicle ID or the Vehicle UA, then click Search.
The list populates with vehicles whose ID or UA begins with those characters.
- Select the row with the first vehicle you want to assign to the group. Check the box In the Selected column for that row. Repeat until you have selected all the vehicles in the list that you want to assign to this group.
- Click Done.
The previous popup displays again.
- To continue adding vehicles, click Vehicle(s) Add again. Repeat until you have added all the vehicles you want to this group.
- Click Save.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.