Add or Edit Group
This popup allows you to create a new group.
Adding a Group
- Group Name
- Type a name that describes the group you are creating.
- Type a description that will help you identify the purpose and/or composition of this group.
- Vehicle(s) / Add
- Click to add vehicles to this new group.
- Vehicle(s) / Remove All
- Click to remove all vehicles listed below from this group.
- Click to discard this new group without saving.
- Click to save the new group with the name, description, and vehicles listed.
Understanding the Vehicle List
The vehicle list displays the vehicles to be assigned to the new group you are creating.
- Vehicle UA
- The serial number of the Omnitracs mobile unit on the vehicle. UA stands for Unit Address.
- Vehicle ID
- Your company's commonly-used identifier for the vehicle, such as the truck number. You specify the Vehicle ID when you set up the truck in QTRACS.
- Actions (for a list of items)
- In a list of items, a column containing clickable icons for taking actions on the item in that row. Typical actions include deleting and editing.
How do I . . . ?
- Add a vehicle to this new group?
- Click Vehicle(s) Add
- Remove a vehicle from the new group?
- In the row for that vehicle, click the red X in the Actions column.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.