Generate a report showing drivers with unconfirmed logs. Unconfirmed logs are logs not yet approved by a driver.
Note: This report will display only those drivers that the report generator can view as defined under the User Depot Access permissions.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Unconfirmed Logs.
- Choose Select by driver ID to generate a report for a specific driver
- Choose Select by driver group to generate a report for a group of drivers.
- Enter the Driver ID or select a Driver Group from the drop-down list.
- In the Days Ago box, enter the minimum number of days worth of unconfirmed logs a driver must have in order to appear in the report.
- Select a report format from the drop-down list.
- Click View Report to run the report.