Vehicle Distance Details
The Vehicle Distance Details report shows miles (km) driven by duty status over a specified time period.
Note: Manually entered distances are not included in the report.
Generating the Report
- Select the Reports tab top open the Reports window.
- Select Vehicle Distance Details. The report parameters window opens.
- Type in the Tractorid.
- Click in the Start Date and End Date fields to open a pop-up calendar and select the date range for the report.
- Select a report format from the drop-down list. You can view, export, and/or print your report in one of the following formats:
- Select View Report to generate the report.
Note: When the distance and location (of city, state) are specified via a manual edit from the Driver Details page, this manually entered data does not show up in the report.