The Driver Log Export report is a way for you view, export, and/or print a simple table of the drivers' duty status change history. There is no grouping or summary as in the Driver Log report.
Note: This report will display only those drivers that the report generator can view as defined under the User Depot Access permissions.
- Select by Driver ID / Driver group
- Select the way to run the report: for a single driver or for all drivers in a group. Type the driver ID to report, or select the driver group from the drop-down list.
- Start date / End date
- The date range for the report. Click the icon to open a calendar popup and select a date.
- Select a format
View, export, and/or print your report in one of the following formats:
- Excel (spreadsheet)
- HTML (best for viewing online)
- PDF (best for printing)
Click the View Report to generate the report.
When the report is generated, you'll see raw driver log data as well as a Flags field that identifies the status of the driver records. The code in the flags column indicates: Confirmation, Edit, and Sensor Failure and may display values like YU! or NE. The edit codes are:
- U - The logs are unedited
- E - The logs are edited
- C - These are the corrected original logs
The above edit codes may be paired with one or more of the following:
- N - no, not confirmed by the driver
- Y - yes, confirmed by the driver
- ! - a sensor failure occurred when this entry was recorded