Export raw driver data for a specified date range.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Driver Log Export.
The report parameters window opens.
- Choose Select By Driver ID to generate a report for a specific driver, or choose Select by Driver Group to generate a report for a group of drivers.
The following parameter changes based on your selection.
- Enter the driver ID or select a driver group from the drop-down list.
- Click the calendar icon to select start and end dates for the report.
- Select a report format from the drop-down list.
- Click View Report to run the report.
Here is an example of the report:
Three types of flags can display on the report:
Logs confirmed by driver
- Y - yes, confirmed
- N - no, not confirmed
- U - unedited
- E - original data edited by HOS
- C - corrected data
- ! - sensor failure
The order of the values on the report is Confirmation, Edit, Sensor Failure (for example YU! or NE).