Run a query to see drivers with 11/14 hour rule violations for the selected depot and date range. Results include if there was a duty cycle reset in the last 24 hours from the start of the violation.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Daily Reset.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name or the count in the Total column to view a list of drivers at that depot who had an 11/14 hour rule violation and if they had a duty cycle rest in the last 24 hours.
A table listing drivers at the depot you selected appears.
- Click a driver's name to view event detail by driver.
The Driver Analysis table appears.
- Click an event time to see the violation event as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Daily Reset: Depot Analysis
Daily Reset: Driver Analysis
Daily Reset: Driver Log