In this step, you define the days and times during which alerts are sent.
- Time Zone
- From the drop-down list, select the time zone for the clock used to send email alerts. For example, if you select Pacific Time and 8am - 5pm, a user in Central Time will receive email alerts from 10am - 7pm.
- Also, the event time timestamp in the email alert message is converted to the time zone you select.
- Notification Times
- Define the times during which the system sends alerts. Consider who your recipients are when you define these times.
- Define time segments: Click and drag the edges of the bars to change the duration. You can define up to two segments for each day. To add a segment, click in the empty space and drag, then adjust the duration.
- Copy time segments: Right click the time segment to copy the segment and paste it on another day.
- Move time segments: Drag and drop a time segment onto an empty day to move it to another day. Drag a segment to an empty place in the day to change its duration.