This screen lists all email alerts alphabetically by name. Click the Name column to sort in reverse order.
You can edit an alert by clicking any table cell or use the action buttons on the left to edit, duplicate, or permanently delete the alert. If you duplicate the alert you must give it a new name. If another user updates an email alert while you are making edits, open a different HOS tab or click the Email Alerts tab to refresh the page.
When you open an alert or create a new one, an edit window opens. After saving your changes, click X in the upper right corner or press the ESC key to close the edit window.
- The name of the email alert.
- Event Types
- Lists the events that trigger this email alert. Event types can include driving or working violations, personal conveyance, and/or unassigned driving.
- Lists the HOS driver group(s) and/or vehicle group(s) that for this email alert.
- Notification Time
- Lists the time zone, days, and times during which the email alert is sent to recipients.
- Lists the email addresses to receive this alert. Email address do not have to be associated with HOS application users.
- Indicates there is more information than fits in the table cell. Click the table cell to view details.