To create a vehicle:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Vehicle.
- From the Depot drop-down list, select the depot to which the the vehicle is assigned.
- Select New Vehicle from the Vehicle drop-down list.
This is the default selection.
- Click the Electronic Odometer Config link to specify settings for the odometer.
- Type the Comm unit #.
Also known as UA or the SN# located on the MAS label.
- Type the Tractor ID (or vehicle number) that your company has assigned to the vehicle.
- Enter the vehicle's license Plate Number.
This is required for all vehicles driven in Canada.
- Enter a Vehicle alias.
A vehicle alias is a nickname to help identify vehicles in Hours of Service report data.
- From the Depot name drop-down list, select the depot to which the vehicle is assigned.
This will default to the initial depot selection at the top of the page.
- From the Groups drop-down list, select the groups the vehicle belongs to, if any.
To select multiple groups, hold down the CTRL key while clicking.
- Click the Save button.