You can view a list of hours spent driving and in other duty statuses.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- Choose a select option: Depot, Driver Group, Vehicle Group, Driver, or Search for a driver by name.
- Use the drop-down list to select a value or type all or part of a driver ID to display drivers or a specific driver.
- Click the Details icon ( ) above the driver ID.
The Driver Details page opens with information about the driver's duty status changes.
- Do any of the following:
- Use the drop-down list to select a different date range.
- Click the edit icon ( ) to edit a duty status log.
- Click the Add On Duty icon ( ) to add On Duty time to an Off-Duty status driver who is not logged into a mobile unit.
- To undo an edit, click the undo icon (), then click the Undo button in the Correct window that opens.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.