In this step, you define the days and times during which alerts are sent.
- Time Zone
- From the drop-down list, select the time zone for the clock used to send email alerts. For example, if you select Pacific Time and 8am - 5pm, a user in Central Time will receive email alerts from 10am - 7pm.
- Also, the event time timestamp in the email alert message is converted to the time zone you select.
- Notification Times
- Define the times during which the system sends alerts. Consider who your recipients are when you define these times.
- Define time segments: Click and drag the edges of the bars to change the duration. You can define up to two segments for each day. To add a segment, click in the empty space and drag, then adjust the duration.
- Copy time segments: Right click the time segment to copy the segment and paste it on another day.
- Move time segments: Drag and drop a time segment onto an empty day to move it to another day. Drag a segment to an empty place in the day to change its duration.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.