Run a query to see drivers with 11/14 hour rule violations for the selected depot and date range. Results include if there was a duty cycle reset in the last 24 hours from the start of the violation.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Daily Reset.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name or the count in the Total column to view a list of drivers at that depot who had an 11/14 hour rule violation and if they had a duty cycle rest in the last 24 hours.
A table listing drivers at the depot you selected appears.
- Click a driver's name to view event detail by driver.
The Driver Analysis table appears.
- Click an event time to see the violation event as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Daily Reset: Depot Analysis
Daily Reset: Driver Analysis
Daily Reset: Driver Log
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.