To create a vehicle:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Vehicle.
- From the Depot drop-down list, select the depot to which the the vehicle is assigned.
- Select New Vehicle from the Vehicle drop-down list.
This is the default selection.
- Click the Electronic Odometer Config link to specify settings for the odometer.
- Type the Comm unit #.
Also known as UA or the SN# located on the MAS label.
- Type the Tractor ID (or vehicle number) that your company has assigned to the vehicle.
- Enter the vehicle's license Plate Number.
This is required for all vehicles driven in Canada.
- Enter a Vehicle alias.
A vehicle alias is a nickname to help identify vehicles in Hours of Service report data.
- From the Depot name drop-down list, select the depot to which the vehicle is assigned.
This will default to the initial depot selection at the top of the page.
- From the Groups drop-down list, select the groups the vehicle belongs to, if any.
To select multiple groups, hold down the CTRL key while clicking.
- Click the Save button.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.