Set Up Custom Landmarks
Define your points of interest based on industry standard landmark types and attributes. To get started, review the available types in the online Dictionary.
To create a landmark
- In the QTRACS application, click Landmarks, then click Add new landmark.
- Select the landmark type.
- Type the address or geographical coordinates.
- Click Submit. QTRACS uses an Internet geocoding service to find the location on a map.
- Complete the basic landmark information and do one of the following:
- If you don’t want to add additional attribute information, click save.
- If you want to add additional attribute information, click save and continue.