View Vehicle Performance
The Vehicles - Performance tab lets you look at an extract record for the selected, authorized vehicle. indicates a summary extract that does not contain speed/RPM matrix data. You can:
- Click the linked date criteria to list performance data for a different date range. Click Search after changing it.
- Click Dashboard to open the dashboard and view the performance data for the selected vehicle and date range.
- Click a performance record date range to view its details.
Performance record details open in a pop-up window. At the top you see the driver and vehicle; click edit next to the driver to change to a different driver.
You also see start/end dates and extraction date, and the record status:
- Not reviewed-the record has not been specified as valid or invalid. The data is included in reports and charts.
- Valid-the record is reviewed and is valid. The data is included in reports and charts.
- Invalid-the record does not contain valid performance data and is not included in reports and charts.
After reviewing the record, click confirm valid or confirm invalid as appropriate.