View Vehicle Performance Summaries
The vehicle performance summary contains the driver ID, the vehicle ID, and the date range of the information. You can view a summary of all records included in the date range or the performance for a single extraction cycle record. The information below your name on the right tells you which assets you are working with based on global group membership.
- Click Vehicles.
- Locate the vehicle to view in the list and click to select it.
- Click the Performance tab in the right panel. The record marked (S) is a summary record. Note: All performance data records appear, whether or not the associated driver is a member of the global group(s) you are working with.
- If desired, change the date range to list performance data.
- If you specify a date range, any record with an end date that is within the range opens, although the record may have begun before the specified start date.
- Click the date range of the record to view.
- The Performance Data Details window appears with three panels; Metrics is displayed.
- For more information, click + next to Associated Faults and/or Performance Matrix.
- When you're finished viewing the information, click Close.
- Optional: To see the currently selected vehicle's performance data on the Dashboard, click Show on Dashboard.