The Fuel Purchase report allows users to filter and export fuel purchases that were loaded into Tax Manager so that they can be reviewed and audited.
Running the Report
- Click Reports. The Standard Reports list opens.
- Click Fuel Purchase report. The report opens.
- Click the Settings icon to open the Filters panel.
- Select the date range for the report.
- Use the Jurisdiction, Label, and Vehicle ID to filter the report to include the vehicles you want.
- Click [Generate]. The report appears on the screen.
- To export the report, click [Export CSV] or [Export PDF].
The table below provides the path to the report and shows the reporting period and range.
|Report Location||Reports Tab > Fuel Purchase Report|
|Data Retention||Data is retained for six years.|
|Vehicle ID||Vehicle identifier.|
|Card #||The number of the credit card used to purchase the fuel.|
|Date/Time||The date and time the fuel was purchased.|
|Volume||The total amount of fuel purchased, measured in US gallons.|
|City||The city where the fuel was purchased.|
|Jurisdiction||The state or province where the fuel was purchased.|
|Vendor||The vendor the fuel was purchased from.|
|Site||The number or other identifier for the individual location (ex. station #123).|
|Invoice||The invoice number the bill was paid under.|