This page allows you to create or edit file categories.
Understanding the Settings/Categories page
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- The date you created this group.
- Actions (for a list of items)
- In a list of items, a column containing clickable icons for taking actions on the item in that row. Typical actions include deleting and editing.
- Add Category
- Click to create a new category.
How Do I . . . ?
- Create a new category?
- Click Add Category and supply the requested information.
- Edit an existing category?
- Click the pencil icon in the Actions column.
- Delete a category?
- Click the red X icon in the Actions column.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.