This page allows you to create or edit file categories.
Understanding the Settings/Categories page
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- The date you created this group.
- Actions (for a list of items)
- In a list of items, a column containing clickable icons for taking actions on the item in that row. Typical actions include deleting and editing.
- Add Category
- Click to create a new category.
How Do I . . . ?
- Create a new category?
- Click Add Category and supply the requested information.
- Edit an existing category?
- Click the pencil icon in the Actions column.
- Delete a category?
- Click the red X icon in the Actions column.