Send Delivery/Resend Delivery Popup
The Send Delivery popup box gives you a chance to review the information about a delivery before you send (or cancel ) it. The Resend Delivery popup box gives you the same information about a delivery before you resend (or cancel) it. With one exception, the two popup boxes are identical: the # of failed vehicles only appears on the Resend Delivery popup, not the Send Delivery popup.
- Subject (of a delivery)
- The name of the delivery.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- Delivery Method or Delivery Options
- When you create a delivery you specify how you want the file to be delivered. For example, you can specify that you do not want the file sent unless Wi-Fi is available. You cannot edit the delivery method for an existing delivery.
- File Name (of delivery)
- The file to be delivered.
- File Description
- Text to describe the file you are sending for this delivery.
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- # of Groups
- The number of groups specified to receive this delivery.
- # of Vehicles
- The number of vehicles specified to receive this delivery.
- # of Failed Vehicles
- The number of vehicles that failed to receive the delivery in previous send attempts.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.