Send Delivery/Resend Delivery Popup
The Send Delivery popup box gives you a chance to review the information about a delivery before you send (or cancel ) it. The Resend Delivery popup box gives you the same information about a delivery before you resend (or cancel) it. With one exception, the two popup boxes are identical: the # of failed vehicles only appears on the Resend Delivery popup, not the Send Delivery popup.
- Subject (of a delivery)
- The name of the delivery.
- Description (of delivery)
- Optional text to add more information about the delivery than what is specified in the Subject field.
- Delivery Method or Delivery Options
- When you create a delivery you specify how you want the file to be delivered. For example, you can specify that you do not want the file sent unless Wi-Fi is available. You cannot edit the delivery method for an existing delivery.
- File Name (of delivery)
- The file to be delivered.
- File Description
- Text to describe the file you are sending for this delivery.
- Category (of delivery)
- A way to subdivide your deliveries by general content or purpose. Examples: Safety, Company Announcement, Payroll.
- # of Groups
- The number of groups specified to receive this delivery.
- # of Vehicles
- The number of vehicles specified to receive this delivery.
- # of Failed Vehicles
- The number of vehicles that failed to receive the delivery in previous send attempts.