How Do I ...?
Change (edit) a delivery?
- Find the delivery in the list, then for that row, click the pencil icon in the Actions column. If you change the settings for your delivery, Media Manager will automatically resend that delivery. If the delivery is currently being transmitted, all icons are grayed out and not available.
Other Common Questions
What do the error codes mean?
- The most common reason codes are:
- 004, 005, and 007: The delivery is still in process.
- 100: The unit is not able to display this type of content. For example, this code appears if you attempt to send a video to an MCP100 because the MCP100 does not support videos.
- 101: The unit has already received this content.
If other reason codes appear, try re-sending the content. If it continues to fail, contact Omnitracs technical support.
- Why are the icons grayed out?
- All icons are grayed out and not available when a delivery is in the process of being transmitted. Once the process has started, you cannot edit the delivery until the process completes.