Create a New Group of Vehicles
To save time, you can assign vehicles to groups, then specify the groups as recipients instead of each individual vehicle.
- If necessary, click the Settings / Groups tabs to display the Settings / Groups page.
- Click Add Group.
- In the Add Group popup, type a name and a description for your new group.
- Click Vehicle(s) Add.
- Type the first few characters of either the Vehicle ID or the Vehicle UA, then click Search.
The list populates with vehicles whose ID or UA begins with those characters.
- Select the row with the first vehicle you want to assign to the group. Check the box In the Selected column for that row. Repeat until you have selected all the vehicles in the list that you want to assign to this group.
- Click Done.
The previous popup displays again.
- To continue adding vehicles, click Vehicle(s) Add again. Repeat until you have added all the vehicles you want to this group.
- Click Save.
© 2018 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.