You can see a chronological overview of a vehicle's driving activity for a date range up to six months in the past.
- Click the Vehicles tab.
- Select an option:
- All: All vehicles in the fleet with duty status logs (events) starting with the From date.
- Depot: Vehicles in the depot you select from the drop-down list that appears.
- Vehicle Group: Vehicles in the group you select from the drop-down list that appears.
- Vehicle: A specific vehicle you select from the drop-down list that appears. The drop-down list contains all vehicles in your default depot.
- Search: Type a vehicle ID or part of an ID, and click Go.
- If desired, click the check boxes to include only Unassigned Driving Events and/or Unknown Driving Events.
- Select the date range to include.
- Click the Go button.
- Locate the vehicle in the list and click its ID.
For information about the columns, click the question mark icon.