To reassign a unit:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Vehicle.
- Find the vehicle you want to assign the unit to.
You may have to pick a different depot to find the vehicle.
- Type the Comm unit #
Also known as UA or the SN# located on the MAS label
- Click the Save button.
- If the unit is assigned to another unit, a message appears. Click the OK button.
- If you are creating a new vehicle, you will instead see an error message. If the error message says the unit is already assigned to a tractor whose ID is same number as the Comm Unit #, then find that vehicle and replace the Tractor ID with the one you are trying to create.
- If the error message says that the unit is already assigned to a tractor whose ID is NOT the same as the Comm Unit #, then find that vehicle and remove the unit from that tractor. Once removed you can assign it to a new vehicle you create.