The Odometer Configuration page allows you to send specific odometer settings to the selected vehicle(s).
Do not configure electronic odometers for vehicles that are enabled for Performance Monitoring (SensorTRACS). indicates a required field.
- Select the depot of the vehicle to configure.
- Select the vehicle to configure.
- Configure All Vehicles in Depot
- Check to apply the specified odometer values to all of the vehicles in the selected depot.
- Sensor type
- Click the type of sensor the vehicle uses; either J1708 or Axle. If Axle is selected, RPM calibration and Speed calibration are available as further means of determining odometer readings.
- RPM calibration
- The number of pulses per revolution, 1-255 (applicable only for Axle sensors).
- Speed Calibration
- The number of pulses per mile, 1-32767 (applicable only for Axle sensors).
Note: These values do not reflect the current values on the MCT/IMCT/ME-IMCT even after you click Send. You are sending the values; you are not retrieving them from the mobile unit.