Run a query to see total duration of unassigned driving time that has been assigned to a driver for the selected depot and date range.
- Click the Analysis tab.
- Click Unassigned Driving.
- Select the depot to query or select All to include all depots.
- Select the date range for the query. You can search up to 31 days at a time, up to six months prior to today.
Note: The date range defaults to the last two weeks. After you select a different date range, the selected date range is used until you log out.
- Click Go to run the query.
- In the Summary Table, click a depot name, number of events, or duration to view the depot's assigned driving time detail by driver.
The List of Exceptions table appears.
- You can:
- Click a driver's name to see just the information for that driver. Click the depot name to redisplay all driver information.
- Click an event time to see the assigned time as a dark red bar in the driver's log.
- Click the Back button to drill back up from every level.
- Click the spreadsheet icon to export table data to Microsoft Excel.
Unassigned Driving: List of Exceptions
Unassigned Driving: Driver Log
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.