From here you can send a driver's eRODS to an email address or by web services to an inspection officer. You identify the driver, a date range, and a transfer method; then send the eRODS.
Red arrows indicate a required field. Spaces are not allowed at the beginning or end of any entry.
- If searching for a driver, select the depot where the driver is assigned.
- If searching for a driver, select the driver who's eRODS you want to send.
- Driver ID
- Type the ID of the driver who's eRODS you want to send.
- Start Date
- Type or select the start date for the eRODS.
- End Date
- Type or select the end date for the eRODS.
- Optionally, enter a comment about the eRODS.
- Transfer Method
- Identify how the eRODS are being sent, by email or by web services.