Certain states have different rules from Federal (US) rules if the driver's routes never cross the state line. Intrastate Rules allows you to select a state rule set and assign available drivers to it.
- Filter By / Depot or Group
- Use these filter criteria to view a list of available drivers in the selected depot or group, or list all drivers.
- Rule set
- Select an intrastate rule set to assign from the drop-down list. Only the states that your company supports are listed.
- Assign rule set
- Based on the specified depot, group, or all drivers, you see a list of available drivers and their current rule set in the box on the left, and the list of drivers using the selected rule set on the right.
- To add drivers to the selected rule set, select them from the box on the left and click Add.
- To reassign drivers to the US rule set, select them from the box on the right and click Remove.
- Use shift+click and control+click to select multiple drivers.
When you save changes, a message goes to the mobile unit the driver is logged in to and updates his/her rule set.