The changes described in this document cover the 5.6 Hours of Service release. For information on new and existing features or procedures, refer to the online help.
Features and Enhancements
In this release, the Off-Duty Driving report is replaced by the Personal Conveyance report and a new Yard Move report is available. Each report allows you to view drivers who had that duty status within the time frame you specify, and the Personal Conveyance report flags any drivers who violated your personal conveyance threshold. For details on those reports, refer to the online help.
- The Driver Details page has been improved so that the Undo button no longer displays when there is nothing to undo.
- Making a call to the Add Vehicle web service no longer sets ELD mode to TRUE.
- The Personal Conveyance report now accurately shows odometer values when under the Canadian rule set.
- Stored procedures were updated to eliminate timeouts.
- The HOS Violations report was updated so that spurious rest break exemptions are no longer reported when the driver is under Rest Break Exemption.
- Driver-edited positions for log events are being accurately reported.
- This release includes general performance enhancements.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.