For the February 2018 patch release, the driver summary chart was updated so that tool tips display correctly in both Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Main Release - Overview
For information on new and existing features or procedures, refer to the online help.
Features and Enhancements
- All newly created vehicles are ELDs by default.
- The new Rejected Edits report shows carrier edits that the driver did not accept.
- The driver location description reported on the Driver Portal is now accurate for clock in or clock out.
- The driver is no longer prompted multiple times to certify a day that was edited by the carrier.
- The application no longer attempts to predict driver behavior after the mobile is out of coverage.
- The VIN is being pulled from the ECM and displayed to the driver.
- The application accurately calculates odometer values for edited records.
- VIN changes recorded by the mobile are being reported and recorded by the host application.
- When an unassigned event is assigned to a driver using an AOBRD mode unit, the undo button is available for the split/edit events.
- The Override Vehicle Settings feature for setting your fleet as ELD or AOBRD on the HOS Setup page accurately displays setting.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.