You can see a chronological overview of a vehicle's driving activity for a date range up to six months in the past.
- Click the Vehicles tab.
- Select an option:
- All: All vehicles in the fleet with duty status logs (events) starting with the From date.
- Depot: Vehicles in the depot you select from the drop-down list that appears.
- Vehicle Group: Vehicles in the group you select from the drop-down list that appears.
- Vehicle: A specific vehicle you select from the drop-down list that appears. The drop-down list contains all vehicles in your default depot.
- Search: Type a vehicle ID or part of an ID, and click Go.
- If desired, click the check boxes to include only Unassigned Driving Events and/or Unknown Driving Events.
- Select the date range to include.
- Click the Go button.
- Locate the vehicle in the list and click its ID.
For information about the columns, click ?.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.