You need to send odometer settings to vehicles that are not enabled for Performance Monitoring.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Vehicle.
- Click the Electronic Odometer Config link.
- Select the depot for the vehicle to reset from the drop-down list.
- Select the vehicle to reset from the drop-down list, or check the Configure All Vehicles in Depot check box to apply new odometer values to all vehicles for the selected depot.
- Select the radio button next to the sensor type the vehicle uses, either J1708 or Axle.
- If Axle sensor type was selected, define the RPM calibration and Speed calibration settings to further determine odometer readings. RPM is the number of pulses per revolution. Speed calibration is the number of pulses per mile.
Note: These values do not reflect the current values on the MCT/IMCT/ME-IMCT even after you click the Send button. You are sending the values; you are not retrieving them from the mobile unit.
- Click the Send button.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.