To create an Hours of Service user:
- Select the Administration tab.
- Click User.
- Select New User in the User drop-down list.
This is the default selection.
- Enter a user name.
This is the user name that the new user will enter to log in to Hours of Service.
- Enter the user's full name (first and last name)
- From the Depot name drop-down list, select the user's assigned depot.
- In the Password field, type a password for the user.
- In the Confirm field, type the password again.
- Select the user's role, such as Safety Manager, from the Role drop-down list.
- Click the Save button.
© 2020 Omnitracs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Omnitracs is a trademark of Omnitracs, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Omnitracs endeavors to ensure that the information in this document is correct and fairly stated, but Omnitracs is not liable for any errors or omissions. Published information may not be up to date, and it is important to confirm current status with Omnitracs. Specifications subject to change without notice.
This technical data may be subject to U.S. and international export, re-export or transfer (export) laws. Diversion contrary to U.S. and international law is strictly prohibited.