Fuel Event List
The fuel events list shows all fuel events that match the criteria entered in the Search panel.
Click the fuel event to view detailed information about that specific event. Click any column heading to sort by that column in ascending order; click it again to sort in descending order.
- Vehicle UA
- The universal address or serial number of a specific vehicle's installed mobile unit.
- Vehicle ID
- The truck number or identification your company uses for a specific vehicle.
- Driver ID
- The login used by the driver to log in to the mobile unit.
- The date and time that of the fuel level reading. Readings are taken every 15 minutes when the vehicle is stopped and every 60 minutes when the vehicle is traveling at least 5 mph.
- % Fuel Change
- The percentage of fuel change for this vehicle. This can be filtered to display fuel increase or decrease or both (to display both, select All in the Reviewed field of the search filter).
- Odometer Diff Mile(s)
- The change in odometer from the previous reading to this reading. Readings are taken every 15 minutes when the vehicle is stopped and every 60 minutes when the vehicle is traveling at least 5 mph.
- Yes means that this fuel event has been reviewed. No means that this fuel event has not been reviewed. Once you view a fuel event, you can click the Reviewed checkbox to specify the setting of reviewed or not reviewed.